Technology | Education | Health & Medicine | Criminal Justice | Social Studies | Business
American InterContinental University Capella University Keiser University Westwood College

Featured Schools


<p>List of organizations that may have information on financial aid for students.</p>
<h3>NAFSA – Association of International Educators</h3>
<p>NAFSA promotes international education exchange between the US and the rest of the world as it is the national professional association for foreign educators. NAFSA’s website offers information about the organization as well as financial aid for international students.</p>
<p>With the exception of two small grant programs, NAFSA does not provide any grants to international Students. The exceptions are the ASEAN Student Assistance Awards Program (ASAAP) and the Korean Student Assistance Awards Program (KSAAP). The two are national grants for people from Korea, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand.</p>
<p>For more information, call 1-202-737-3699, fax 1-202-737-3657, or write to NAFSA: Association of International Educators, 1307 New York Avenue, NW, Eighth Floor, Washington, DC 20005-4701, or send email to To order NAFSA publications, call 1-800-836-4994, fax 1-412-741-0609, or write to NAFSA Publications, PO Box 1020, Sewickley, PA 15143. </p>
<h3>Council for the International Exchange of Scholars (CIES) </h3>
<p>Based on administration, it is affiliated with the IIE and aids in the administration of Fulbright Programs. Other than that, it also administers the Institutional Grants Program as well as the NATO Advanced Research Fellowships.</p>
<p>For more information, send email to or write to Council for International Exchange of Scholars, 3007 Tilden Street, NW, Suite 5L, Washington DC 20008-3009. </p>
<h3>Council for International Educational Exchange (CIEE) </h3>
<p>This council offers help with international student identification cards, study abroad programs as well as English as a second language instruction and testing and finally student travel services. </p>
<p>For more information, call 1-212-661-1414, fax 1-212-972-3231, or write to Council for International Educational Exchange (CIEE), 205 E 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017. </p>
<h3>Institute of International Education (IIE) </h3>
<p>This is the largest non-profit organization in the US dealing with international exchange. It manages 250+ international education programs as well as administering the US Fulbright Program. However international students cannot apply directly to the IIE to be considered for a Fulbright scholarship. They are required to apply to the US Information Service in their home country or the Fulbright Commission.</p>
<p>For more information, write to Institute for International Education, 809 United Nations Plaza, New York, NY 10017-3580, call 1-212-883-8200 or 1-212-984-5412, fax 1-212-984-5452, or send email to </p>
<h3>International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) </h3>
<h3>Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) </h3>
<p>NSERC is a Canadian equivalent to the US National science Foundation which offers grants and scholarships in its programs. </p>
<p>For more information call 1-613-995-5992, fax 1-613-943-0742, write to Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, 350 Albert Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 1H5, or send email to</p>
<h3>Rotary Foundation</h3>
<p>It offers grants and scholarships to teachers and university students to act as good ambassadors around the globe.  </p>
<p>For more information about their programs, write to Rotary Foundation, 1560 Sherman Avenue, Evanston, IL 60201 or call 1-708-866-3000.</p>
<h3>AAUW Education Foundation </h3>
<p>It offers international women graduates, fellowships. The women should have an equivalent to a Bachelors degree and neither be a US citizen nor a permanent resident.</p>
<p>International fellowships are awarded to women writing their doctoral dissertations and postdoctoral students researching in the USA. Applications are availed between August 1st and November 15th.</p>
<p>For more information write to AAUW Educational Foundation, Department 60, 2201 N. Dodge St, Iowa City, IA 52243-4030, call 1-319-337-1716, or fax 1-319-337-1204, or write to American Association of University Women, 1111 Sixteenth Street N.W., Washington, DC 20036-4873 or call 1-202-728-7603</p>
<h3>Support 4 Learning (UK) </h3>
<p>The website is basically for providing information relevant to students seeking further education in the UK and EC. Many students survive on the studying on benefit and this information is availed on the site too.</p>